The theater was built in 1894 by architect August Weber. Later in 1911-1912 it was rebuilt by architect N. Polikarpov. Statues of animals in the lobby were made by the founder of the theater.
Nowadays there are two functioning stages in the theater – a Big one and a Small one. Besides in the theater there is a famous attraction "The Mouse Railroad" and the museum.
Author of the report: Irina Tkachuk.