1. The first house of the estate was built in 1766. It belonged to the general-in-Chief, P. Streshnev, who had been a governor of Kiev for several years before. It looked like this: 9. Then we pass to the next blue hall with a small balcony:All the rooms are empty with some scarcely noticeable traces of restoration.
10. That staircase is the main sight of the estate. The sculptures are amazing, every muscle is well-done: In 1970 the building hosted the Research Institute of the Civil Aviation.
11. The room on the right from the staircase:
Address: 2A, the 5th Voykovsky pr., Moscow.
Metro stations: Voykovskaya, Shukinskaya, Tushinskaya, Sokol.
- 10 minutes on foot from the metro station Voykovskaya;
- from the metro stations Planernaya, Tushinskaya and Sokol by the bus 88;
- from the metro station Aeroport by the trolleybuses 6, 12, 43, 70 or 82;
- from the metro stations Skhodnenskaya and Sokol by the tram 6.
Author of the article and photos: saoirse_2010