Krymsky Bridge or Crimean Bridge is a steel suspension bridge in Moscow. The bridge spans the Moskva River 1,800 metres south-west from the Kremlin and carries the Garden Ring across the river. The bridge links the Crimean Square to the north with Krymsky Val Street to the south. The nearby Moscow Metro stations are Park Kultury and Oktyabrskaya.
The existing bridge was completed on May 1, 1938, as a part of reconstruction of Moscow center. Designed by engineer V. P. Konstantinov and architect A. V. Vlasov, it is the fourth bridge on this site and the only suspension bridge in all of Moscow.
Monument to Shalyapin
The author of the monument is Vadim Tserkovnikov. According to the author’s conception the monument should depict the singer reclining, leaning against a huge tree torn... Подробнее...