At the museum you will see:
- the weaver's loom, which was used for making different fabric decorations;
- Soviet waddings "Santa Claus", snowmen and other Soviet toys;
- a huge firtree, where visitors make their wishes;
- New Year's tree decorations made by children from materials, which were just at hand! A golden firtree from macaroni, for example;
- forms, which were used to anneal heated glass and make a blank for a toy;
- and many other interesting things.
This place will make you feel like a small child again. It is so wonderful especially in the mordern bustling life.
Address: 4, Staroyamskaya Street, Klin, Moscow region. - .
Working hours: from 9:30 a.m. untill 17:00 p.m.
The last excursion begins at 16:00.
In November and December the museum works only with groups and without days off.
Contact telephone: +74962424034
Author of the article and photos: max_trip