At the museum you will see:
- the first Apple PC;
- Apple IBook G3 466 laptop;
- Apple Graphics Tablet - one of the first pen-style controllers on the market;
- Apple 2 'Lisa' computer - one of the first commercial computers with a 'graphical' interface similar to today's PCs and Macs;
- Apple eMate 300 the Apple Newton, which were early 'handheld computers' from Apple, long before iPhone and iPad;
- Apple Macintosh Si computer introduced in 1990;
- the 'Disk II' drive - an add-on for the Apple II computer introduced in 1978;
- Powerbook 100 laptop, which became a cult hit for Apple in 1991;
- and many others.
The Apple Museum is the brainchild of Andrei Antonov, a Moscow resident who has been collecting Macs for more than 15 years.
Author of the article and photos: antonovjj