VDNKh is a very old place in Moscow. It is not only the All-Russian Exhibition Centre and a permanent general-purpose trade show, but also a great place to have walk.
All-USSR Trade Show was officially opened in 1939 and was called VSKhV (abbreviation from the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition). It was reopened in 1954, after reconstruction that brought it into one line with Versailles and Petergof. In 1959 the park changed its function and was renamed after the Exhibition of Achievements of the National Economy (VDNKh).
In 1992 VDNKh received its current name VVC.
Benches for kisses
In Hermitage Garden, as well as in some other Moscow parks there appeared benches for kisses created by young designers in the framework of the competition aimed at th... Подробнее...